Sunday, August 17, 2008

dead funny

I always loved those people who laughed when they are having hard time, you know, those people who are trying to make jokes but you know they are shit-sad. I think it is one of the most interesting way to deal with problems not because some people think it's immature but because in most cases, its twice as hard to act that way and not be just sad. I try to be funny when I'm sad or upset and just pissed off, why? Because I don't know any other way, parents didn't teach me the right way, what is the right way anyway? Crying your shit out? well probably, but yeahh... Most of the times I don't really make any sense because I don't have a well built complex mind like other "interesting" people. And before I wrote this, I was commenting a girl and talking about space, HA!

1 comment:

Glenn Landberg said...

very nice. I think this will be a good thing for both of us.

I want to talk about getting the photos in the blog i don't know the best way yet.