Friday, September 5, 2008

I think

I'm kind of done with photography. I mean, I love it, absolutely love it and I really wish I could do that for a living but I know I can't, I am simply not good enough for it. My mom told me today that I failed at life and that I am going to be nobody. I know she is saying that because she is mad about my grades, but maybe she is right. Who knows.... I am sorry to people who looked at my stuff on flickr and everything, thank you so much! I guess I'm not gonna upload much, but I'll try my best. I am still on planning doing an "empty Clark" series, photos of Clark without any people... Today was a really hard annoying frustrating day, I'm building a supportive wall in my backyard, every brick wights a ton, go figure right? 
You know what, I am glad you are here, you make me feel more, how do I say this......not secure not content (I mean all of that) but more like stable? I know you will listen to me, any time. Who else's face I can lick really? You are cute, funny, and smart. I can call you names, and you will get mad  at me but you know I'm kidding. You actually like me, for some weird reason! I just wanna thank you, for all of it. <3

1 comment:

Jeff4Life said...

I LOVE YOU AND I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE NEKED PICTURES OF YOU