Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Postal

I was waiting for a cross-town train
In the London underground
When it struck me
That I've been waiting since birth to find
A love that would look and sound
Like a movie
So I changed my plans
I rented a camera and a van
And then I called you
"I need you to pretend that we are in love again"
And you agreed to

I want so badly to believe
That there is truth, that love is real
And I want life in every word
To the extent that it's absurd

I greased the lens and framed the shot
Using a friend
As my stand-in
The script, it called for rain
But it was clear that day
So we faked it
The marker snapped
And I yelled, "Quiet on the set!"
And then called, "Action!"
And I kissed you in a style
Clark Gable would have admired
(I thought it classic)

I want so badly to believe
That there is truth, that love is real
And I want life in every word
To the extent that it's absurd

I know you're wise beyond your years
But do you ever get the fear
That your perfect verse is just a lie
You tell yourself to help you get by?

Today I was riding in downtown Vancouver and I suddenly slammed into a bush, I got up laughing.
Saw this MILF looking woman tonight at brewed when I was hanging out with Haley. I said "no way that baby came out of that pelvis" that is a compliment.
OH! Why did not so cool people had to work there tonight?! Dammit!
I was so hyperventilating in the car tonight, which is kinda funny and sad at the same time. I also apologize to Haley that I made fun of so many people there, it was one of those days, which are not rare to me.
I realized that I can only be friends with two types of people (overgeneralizing). People who are completely opposite of me and the people who are like me, assholes. I have proof okay?

This blog will not display my personal life for the most part, just something for everyone to read. Some stories might be closely tied or were the examples of what I have done, will do, or I wish would happen.

This is going to sound assholish but I can almost read anybody, I know that's lame, but it's easy for me. By saying "read" I mean assign a stereotype, likes, dislikes, way of life, what car that person drives, what she/he wears, if they are single or not, stuff like that.  Whenever there's somebody who I just can't read, they automatically become interesting. I wonder if I will be able to read my wife and my kids in the future? Sure it's a wrong thing to say, but everybody does it, maybe be not to the extent I do it to.

Crossing fingers. 




No comments: